Our team is always here to assist.
Orders and Shipping
This depends on what you have ordered:
- Rose pre-orders will make their way to you as soon as we have all the varieties you ordered. Different varieties are harvested at different times and harvest can be affected by weather conditions so we cannot give an exact date. As a general rule though, your roses should be ready between July and August. You can check the status of individual rose varieties through the order page of your account and you’ll get emails from us when the overall status of your order changes.
- Other pre-orders are similar to rose pre-orders. You can check the status of individual varieties through the order page of your account and you’ll get emails from us when the overall status of your order changes.
- In-stock products are sent Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to minimise their time in transit. In most cases your order will be shipped on the next sending day.
Shoot us a message with your order number and the address and we’ll change it for you. If there’s any change to shipping cost we’ll let you know.
You can check the status of your order through the order page of your account. You’ll also receive emails from us when the overall status of your order changes.
Unless otherwise stated, our products can be shipped to anywhere in Australia apart from NT and WA.
Unfortunately no, we only ship within Australia at this time.
In most cases yes, but if you have ordered a mixture of roses and other plants, the roses will be sent in one parcel and the rest will be sent in another.
Returns and Exchanges
Of course! An order can be changed or cancelled as long as we haven’t packed it for shipping yet. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to make any changes.
If we agree that the plant was an incorrect variety, we will provide a free replacement plant of the same variety as soon as possible.
- If the same variety is no longer available, a replacement will be sent once it becomes available in the following availability season.
- If the same variety does not become available at that time, we will provide a replacement as chosen by us (after consulting with you).
At our discretion, we may alternatively refund or issue a credit for the purchase price.
Our full policy is here.